Chick Sticks are USA Made Girl Friendly Performance Shapes
with just the right amount of volume and concave to help with paddling
and catching waves, and narrower tails for easier duck diving.
Softer noses and tails and attention to rocker help Girls who are
just starting out or ready to take their surfing to the next level.
♥ Chick Sticks Team Rider Helene Filion
The Sea Siren is a Chick Sticks Original that is truly unique. Its a smaller lightweight board that surfs like a longboard. This high performance board features a long board shape and Spoon Nose for Nose Riding, Narrower squash tail for Fast Turns and Immediate Response with a 2 plus 1 Fin Configuration. It’s a Fast Paddler and gets in to Smaller Surf easily. This is Ultimate Innovation and Performance in a great size that works for Girls. Designed for the Intermediate to Advanced Surfer. PU Poly Construction. Glassed and Triple Dip Resin Tint from the same Factory that produces Legendary Takayama boards!!
Standard Size 8.2 x 22 x 3 or Order a Custom Size
Volume 56 L
Comes with Triple Dip Resin Tint Deck and Bottom OR Your or My Custom Paint $990
· Rides like a Longboard but Smaller and Lighter
· Wide Stable Deck and Nose
· Concave Spoon Nose so it glides on top of the Water for Nose Riding
· The perfect Petite size for smaller adults or kids that want to Walk or Nose Ride
· Narrower Squash Tail for Fast Turns and a Responsive board
· Extra Volume for Ultimate Paddle Power and to get into Small Surf Quickly so more time for your Tricks
- Original Chick Sticks board program & Paint Designs by Lola
· Created by and R&D Tested by a Girl Brand for Girls
COMES WITH FULL TRIPLE DIP RESIN TINT DECK AND BOTTOM!! Price $990
Std Size: 8.2 x 22 x 3 or Build Your Own: Specify Custom Dimensions at Check Out
Call Lola for Custom Paint!! (760) 908-8600
Questions? Email Lola at email@example.com
IF YOUD LIKE YOUR NAME ON THE BOTTOM, CUSTOM DIMENSIONS OR PREFER FUTURE FIN BOXES PLEASE INDICATE THAT IN TEXT BOX AT CHECK OUT!!
CALL IN YOUR ORDER FOR FREE LOCAL PICK UP! (760) 908-8600